Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dinner in Tucson








We had dinner in Tucson at the Pinnacle Peak Steak House. Kenny remembered it as the place with the best steak he's ever eaten. It's still like that. The top two pictures show their decor. They have cowboy art and neckties. I didn't see it happen, but Kenny tells me that the neckties come from their customers. Whenever a customer comes to dinner wearing a necktie, someone from the restaurant comes by and cuts it off. Then they hang up the necktie with a little card with the name of the customer. Apparently, men come in wearing neckties knowing what's going to happen. Nobody came in with a necktie while we were there. A group of men came in dressed up in nice suits, but none of them were wearing ties.

The second picture from the bottom is my steak. It was delicious. The bottom picture is the lady who was our server. She gave me permission to post her picture on my blog,
Posted by Picasa